It's mother's day. I love my mom. She's my superhero. In honor of mom's everywhere, practice on the mat or read this blog and tap in to your inner mom intuition. You need nothing more than the idea of unconditional love for yourself, nurturing your needs and being proud of your progress whether you stand or fall.
"The mother is everything - she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness. She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness." -- Kahlil Gibran
1. A little "birdy" told me!
2. A little soap & water never killed anybody.
3. Always wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident.
4. Am I talking to a brick wall?
5. Answer me when I ask you a question!
6. Are you going out dressed like that?
7. As long as you live under my roof, you'll do as I say.
8. Call me when you get there, just so I know you're okay.
9. Clean up after yourself!
10. Did you brush your teeth?
11. Clean your room?
12. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat
13. Do as I say, not as I do.
14. I'm not made of money?
15. Don't cross your eyes or they'll freeze that way.
16. Don't go out with a wet head, you'll catch cold.
17. Don't make me come in there!
18. You can pick your friends. You can pick your nose. But, you can’t pick your friends nose.
19. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.
20. Don't sit too close to the television, it'll ruin your eyes.
21. Don't talk with your mouth full!
22. Eat your vegetables and you can have dessert.
23. Enough is enough
24. How many times do I have to tell you.
25. How do you know if you don’t try
26. I brought you into this world, and I can take you right back out!
27. I don't care what "everyone" is doing. I care what YOU are doing!
28. I don’t care who started it.
29. I just want what’s best for you.
30. Better out than a poor man’s eye
31. If I’ve told you once…I’ve told you a thousand times.
32. If it were a snake, it would have bitten you.
33. I’m doing this for your own good
34. I'm going to give you until the count of three... 1.. 2.. 2 and a half... 2 and three quarters
35. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust everyone else.
36. I've had it up to here
37. Look at me when I'm talking to you.
38. Money does NOT grow on trees.
39. Over my dead body
40. If everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
41. When I was your age...
42. Because I SAID so!
43. You can’t judge a book by it’s cover
44. You'll understand when you're older.
45. If you can’t think of anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.